Bubbles

Monday, February 28, 2011

Changing For The Better and Worse!

Believe it or not??someone said that i'm changing..hahahaha...thought i'd never hear those words..but i just did...hehe...loving it...he said that i'm changing in a good way..wow!!my ears were like about to drop...but the fact is, they didn't..hahaha...
Before, i was like always, burning my head off for something so small, being mean and bossy, wanting this and that...and if i don't get what i want, surely i will burst into flames.....huhu..what a statement i've made...but since i got into a fight with wan which caused me to cry a river, i changed a bit...last time, he kept following what i asked him to do, he did those...but when it comes to me, i wouldn't do what he wanted me to...i am the exact opposite...and what i do, is exactly opposite of what he is asking me to...like for instance, he'll ask me to go home instead of just lazing around at the tennis court...but i surely wouldn't do that..he scolded me, asking me rudely....for sure i won't listen...i like doing what people don't want me too..when he scolded me, i felt like, why should i follow...huhh!
But when he gave me permission, i would definitely decline..hahahaha..how weird could i ever get...i've been asking the same question all over since i was a kid...
Now, he said that i'm changing...being a good girl...listening n understanding him well..i can't take on another fight...i hurts...huhu...he is so good to me..why couldn't i be more better than him..he is trying his best..but sometimes i couldn't just give him the chance...
I am having a splendid time now..got great friends...katak n kambing...hahahaha..katak keeps staying in her "longkang'...sleeping all day long...ask for kambing, i keep seeing her every single day..haha..kambing with her own world...learning to accept the fact about her world full of fantasy...katak with her world full of drain in her ears..hehe..but i surely miss her too...she makes us laugh all the time...
KAMBING!!






KATAK!!
My world of fantasy starts last year..and it will never end..i hope so...

No comments:

Post a Comment