Bubbles

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Family Trip


Little Hi Little Low, Little Hey Little Hoe..........


I'm back from the trip..To Teluk Dalam, Pangkor..I tell ya, my first impression of that place was awful...I really hate it..But the chalets are nice..only that, we came to have picnics at beaches and admire the beautiful sea..the sea there, really needs some cleaning and its not safe cause of crabs in it..but its exciting though..i could see crabs in front of my nose..phew! no snapping..


1st Day...


     We arrived at 1 something and straightaway went to our chalets..unpack, eating while catching movies..at 4 something, we went to the beach...i thought we could have a swim there rather than the swimming pool inside..Then again, guess not..cause it's full of moss..and we saw crabs in there..so, we went to the swimming pool instead..my sis and brother wanted to know how i float on the water..so i taught them..it's really fun and funny...we've been laughing all day long..my dad wanted too..but he's really stiff cause of fear so he can't float..Floating and swimming the whole afternoon..
     Later, we went for dinner...My jaws fell to the ground looking at the dishes they served..Felt like i was in heaven...I took everything, roasted beef, roasted chicken, prawns, hot dog, eggs, a bowl full of salads, 4 ice cream scoops, fun fries, and soooooo many more..my stomach was bloated...huuuu...then we went for a walk at the beach side, sitting in a hut, admiring the sky full of stars..i've never seen that much stars in my entire life..Really, it's beautiful..Then my mom came, singing and dancing..My dad made jokes out of my mom..we laughed out hearts out..Memorable night that was.. What i hate the most that night was when i fell sick..i threw up all the food i ate and my stomach doesn't feel well..the whole night, it bothered me..

2nd Day...


     Woke up early to have breakfast..Such a waste, i could only eat a little cause i'm scared of going to the bathroom again..i couldn't take it..so i ate nothing but porridge..How stressful..Then we got ready and grabbed a taxi to Teluk Nipah..There were so many tourists that day..That's normal on Public Holidays..We went for water sports, Snorkeling...It was so much fun..I could see so many fishes and life in the sea..Feeding the fishes was the most exciting thing ever!..I threw a piece, lots and lots of fishes came fighting over the piece of bread..COOL!
     At 6, it was the time to move..so went for a stroll and look for taxi..It's really hard to get one in this kind of crowd..Everyone wants to get a move too..Anyways, we have to reserve the taxi to have a ride..Or else...We got back and got ready for dinner..Still, i can't eat much..When we got back to the chalet, i was really tired..we all went to bed early..

3rd Day...Last Day...

     Woke up early...Again...For breakfast...And, Porridge AGAIN it is..Oh what "JOY".. We all went for a swim except my dad..He wants to go for a walk, taking pictures here and there..From 9 till 11, we played in the water..my mom, can SWIM!..hahaha..thanks to me!.My sis can swim as well..wow! How proud i am..weee~.. haha..My Brother on the other hand, could dive...Then, we went back to pack our stuff and get ready to check-out..

     Oh yeah, i almost forgot, the Resort that i stayed includes carrying our stuff from the mainland, to the chalets that we're staying..so we don't have to burden ourselves to carry those extremely heavy luggage..And they also picks us up from the ferry to the resort..We don't have to find taxi or anything..Everything was provided..This is what we call good service.. ^_^ ..

Hey, I have few pictures too..just few cause most of the times, we're in the water..



















Thank you,

No comments:

Post a Comment