Bubbles

Friday, May 16, 2014

My Big Day

Hey guys..
It has been a while since i've written anything in this blog..so, i'll start by posting a few pictures of my big day..which is my convocation day on 15th May 2014 at UiTM Arau, Perlis..i missed this campus so damn much..i love it better here than anywhere else..well, today is the happiest and the saddest day ever..it's happy cause i get to walk on stage when all this while, i could only see someone else walking on stage..now, it's my turn..and yes, i am sooooo nervous..i get goosebumps and i feel butterflies in my stomach..my mom was so excited, also my sister..my brothers couldn't come..but they said, maybe when i graduate degree.. ^_^. It's the saddest day cause i've been planning for months, what i should wear, what my parents should wear..i even picked out the clothes for them..But, my dad didn't get the chance to see me walk on stage..he couldn't accompany my mom in the hall.he couldn't give me flowers..i watched my friends, every single one of them were really happy..so was i..i'm glad my mom is here to support me all the way..my sister is sad too, but she never tells..she's exactly like my mom...keeping everything inside..well, me too..

Well, enough of this sad story, how about some pictures.. ^_^

Happy Me!

My Mom !


My Sister!

My Best-est Friend!

Some of my friends (DAIS)!

 She's my best buddy! Generous friend.. ^_^
She gave me that purple flower cause she knows i love purple.

 Gamelan Teacher!
oh yeah, she even gave me a flower..hehe

 My friend during senior year and also my best-tie 

 Nazrin n hafiz.. ^_^

 My sister gave me that flower..i don't really like dolls..but this one i will keep.. ^_^

My Gamelan team.. I love them so much. hopefully i could meet them again someday..miss u guys.

Thank you,

No comments:

Post a Comment