Bubbles

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Don't wanna keep my hopes high!!

Hey again...last night, was a blast..but, my feelings...well, it kinda went down the drain..my future might be here with him...or maybe not..he is willing to let me go far far away..and he might not come with me..he said, his family is here..well, why not take them with us..then, he said, his uncle, aunt, nephew, nice and a whole bunch of 'em live near by here..why should he go there..well, to live with me of course..duhh!..hmm, i got a feeling that we might not end up together...but i love him deeply...badly....all of that..if my father sets his mind of letting me go far for my studies, should i go??should i follow what he wanted me to do??well, it's for the better of my future..and i know that..but should i leave everything here and go..i know it's too early to think about this...but if i went too far on my relation with saffuwan, for sure i won't leave him...i really need him at times..but what can i really do..i need help..i now know that i shouldn't keep my hopes high on him...how to make it low??it is really hard to forget someone whom u really love and wants him to be u'r future husband..
i believe in Allah...if he is the one for me, then there is no regret..just go with it smoothly..if not, maybe there is someone else who could take care of me..Allah knows what's better for his creations...humans..but i really hope, that he is the one for me..please please please be mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment