Bubbles

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Gloomy day...yet still happy!!

Well, i really am not sure why i keep having these not good feelings..hmm..it's a good thing i don't have my phone yet..i really don't wanna remember about it..huhh!...i need to go far...Far away from this busy place..i wanna be at peace..owh juz give me a break!..i wanna set my heart back straight...
i need my friends..i love them..huhu..they keep me warm all the time...i miss them...even my ex-best friends..huhu...even i have loads of new friends, i still think of them at times...I never did forget them..Hanis Shaheera n Waneh...i still couldn't believe they are my enemies now..but i love them too.. :'(..
 
 Both of them are my real bez fwenz....they are always there when i need them..Jasmin, well, she gave me loads of advices, taking care of me, be there when i need someone to hug n wipe my tears, keep me company, came finding for me when i went somewhere on my own to cry....everything..i could sure count on her...On the right is Fatin...she's also my good fwen..she keeps fighting with me..hahaha..it's really fun actually..she makes me laugh all the times...but, she also cares for me like jasmin..i miss u guys..i wanna go back to UiTM, so i can meet u guys..huhu..

This is Farah D...she is my most greatest friend in the whole wide universe...she has been there for me since we were in form 1...when i first saw her, i thought she was chinese.but actually, she's half malay n half chinese.But, 1 ting i could say, she's a great person to turn to when i need attention...she knows how to make me happy..been doing that since..well, we known each other pretty well...I LOVE U D!!!hehe..in a friend way..hahaha..
This is Shahrul..I call him kurosaky..don't really know why..haha..but one thing for sure, we both love anime so damn much..hehe..Even at times i forgot about him, he always remembers me..keep texting me, calling me so many times...i miss him now..he's far away..huhu..now, he's busy studying..but, i know he'll help me everytime i need him..he always cares about my everyday..keeps asking me hows my day..if anything wrong, i could just tell him..and he'll do anything to make me back to normal..I have faith in him...that he'll jump a building for me..huhu..now i miss u..i'm sorry for what had happened..i haven't been a good friend to him..i'll try my best to make it better..
well, this is ahmad ariff...people call him frodo..until now, i still don't know why..haha..but he's a good friend..he has been good to me for so long..hmm...there were so many memories of us..but we never actually met..haha..but i know he's a great guy...great friend..it's good to tell him my problems..cause, he'll say good things to make me all smothered inside..Once, we were so damn close..but after that, we became so silent..even the air were noisier..at that moment, i really missed him..i really want his oldself..but now, he's that old friend i've been looking for... :) ....sometimes, we are so near...we could meet each other..but, we haven't got the chance..i really hope someday i could meet him..have fun the whole day with him..i love our friendship..i really don't wanna loose it for anything...he'll be my friend till the end of the world..
These are my crazy cubemates...they always made me so happy n made my laughing all the times when we're in our room...they are the best cubemates anyone could ever have..we're like what's mine, is yours..what's yours is mine..haha...i sure hope we could be roommates on the nest sem..Jannah, is my first ever best friend i ever got at UiTM..she's the first person i've spoken to at that place..she's so nice..but sometimes, well, misunderstanding happen..that's normal..but, i still love her..I want her to be my friend forever..hope it'll happen..beside her is Imah...she's really funny..makes the room full of laughter..she seldom stays in the room..but when she's there, everything went Topsy-Turvy..hahaha..In front Jannah is Faizah..she's great..just so great..when i cry over something, she'll come and comfort me..when she cries, i'll be there to make her frown turn to smiles..i'm there for her, she's there for me..i know a lot about her that no one else knows..i love it when people believes me..she loves tickling me..disturbing me when i'm on the phone, when i wanna go to bed..huhu..but, i'll sure miss her next sem..there will be no more of these people i love.. :'(

These are My along n adeep...Woa, i sure miss them!!I felt really sorry to along.i never had the time to meet him..i promised him something..but never did i kept that promise..huhu..but i'll try meeting himbefore i go back to UiTM..i realy miss him..can't say no to that..
On the right is adeep..well, we've known since we were in form 2...i got into coral speaking..he was too...but we had a fight after that.then, i haven't spoken to him for years..i kept seeing hi with amira hanani...she was his girlfriend in the past..when i was in form 5, i keep seeing him infront of class 3Bestari..the class downstairs..well, i like disturbing him..haha...keep saying loads of nonsense..hehe..miss those days..he really changed at that time..he's really skinny.hehe..now, he way more different than before..he is now officially chubby..hahaha..but, he's still my friend that i care for...i know, people's lives are full of ups and downs...well, i'm sure, i'll be the person to give him faith and hopes.so he could be happy..i will never want my friends to have frown faces..huhu.

Out of all of these, i could say, that i love my friends..i'll tell you once and i'll tell u twice...i need my friends more than anyone else...i love u guys....don't you ever dare say you'll leave me..huhu..

No comments:

Post a Comment