Bubbles

Thursday, December 23, 2010

HELL That i'm going through!!!

Today is the most hating day ever!!why can't i do what i want..when everyone else can do so..why can't i...my life really sucks..i hate this life...sometimes i even wonder, why did i ever have this life..why was i borned..if i'm not happy...i'm nothing..i'm useless..i hate this house!!i wanna get out of here...this is hell...before, i felt so happy..now, i feel as if i never exist...as if i'm a prisoner..ever since i'm a child, i wished that i could go away from here..i wanna live my life...i'm not some pet that should just stay here and doing nothing..i wanna be happy..i wanna meet my friends..why can't i meet them??is it a sin that i'm doing till i can't even meet them....BULLSHIT!!!I hate people controlling my stupid fucking life...i'm old enough to listen to myself..not following what others should say..I HATE UU!!!!!!!
I really need someone to tell to..i wanna throw my tears away..it's just a waste to cry for something so stupid...but my heart is breaking and breaking...until i feel like not coming back here anymore..i swear, when i get the chance, i would leave n never come back..I SWEAR!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment